A NAR – Arts core, Conservation and restoration, in partnership with the Museu de Arte Sacra de São Paulo, promotes a course of conservation and restoration of Painting on Easel.
Classes will begin on the day 04 March, being practical classes on Saturdays and Sundays lectures. Will be held on the first weekend of each month during 10 months.
Full programme and further information: www.museuartesacra.org.br
- Professor Taís Cabrera Galvão Rojas-Biology
- Professor José Wilson C. Ch-Chemistry
- Master Teacher Eva Kaiser More – arts and Techniques
- Teacher Specialist Tiana Chinelli-Basic Photography
- Teacher Specialist Josy Morais – laboratory practice
|Period: 04 of the March 03 th December 2017 (first weekend of each month)|
|Time: Saturdays (from 9 13h) and Sundays (from 9 às 17h)|
|Load time: 12 hours/month (10 months)|
|Promotional price: $ 350/month|
Information: (21) 98179-1033 (Whatsapp)
|Local: Museu de Arte Sacra de São Paulo|
|Address: Av. Tiradentes, 676 -Light | Subway Tiradentes|
Free parking (or access alternative): Rua Dr. Jorge Miranda, 43