The he artist and teacher of languages and literature Izabel Pariz was born in Timóteo, MG. Married in 2009. Innate designer from early childhood, was always requested to make artworks (murals, comics, theatrical plays) in school and participated in cultural projects in college, which involved music, poetry and literature. She graduated in Arts and post-graduated in Spanish. He taught for a few years and the art never ceased to be the key vehicle in their classes.
By knowing draw since childhood and always have this contact with art in every sense, soon became interested in learning painting techniques with the master Ângela Ataíde, finally perfecting her strokes. In a short time, went on to create her artworks in her own studio.
Participated in several exhibitions in Brazil and abroad (Budapest, in Hungary and Haia and Amsterdã, The Netherlands, curated by Ângela Ataíde). Is participating this year of more international exhibitions: Italy, Dominican Republic and Tunisia.
Her style leaves the academic aesthetic and traditional, finding herself on modern figurative, in abstractionism, on alternative, that goes from happy tones to more rustic nuances and subtle. Appreciates art and african style, reflecting on the ethnicities and races that make the interesting Brazilian mix, carrying this inspiration for a series of her paintings.
The artist needs to feed of Art. And it's something that the artist herself is aware: that this is the "vein" and no matter what other activity will run - will never abandon her artistic side.
“…the strong strokes and alive in the Brazil-Africa or in the synesthetic abstract of Izabel Pariz, can not be simply called: job.” – (José Maria Honorato Moreira – professor of Languages and Literature)
- XVIII International Circuit of Brazilian Art – 2013 – countries:
Tunis / Tunísia - Tahar Haddad Cultural Club
Rome/Italy - Trittico Art Museum
Santo Domingo / Dominican Republic - Museo del Hombre Dominicano
- Exposure Intense colors – double exhibition of the artists Du Ramos and Izabel Pariz – 2013 – Foundation Aperam Acesita – MG
- Exhibition Olhares Diversos - group exhibition by Brazilian Artists, 2ª edition - 2013 - Foundation Aperam Acesita – MG
- Exhibition Essas Mulheres – group exhibition of Artists of Vale do Aço, 17th edition – 2013 – Foundation Aperam Acesita - MG
- XVII International Circuit of Brazilian Art – 2012 – countries:
Budapest / Hungary – Brazilian Cultural Center Events
Haia / the Netherlands – Gallery 91
Amsterdã / the Netherlands – Ateliers 2005
Maringá-PR / Brasil – Museum Cesumar
- Exhibition Essas Mulheres – group exhibition of Artists of Vale do Aço, 16ª edition - 2012 – Foundation Aperam - MG
- Exhibition Essas Mulheres – group exhibition of Artists of Vale do Aço, 15ª edition - 2011 – Foundation Arcelor Mittal Acesita - MG
- Cultural Program Occupation – Timóteo – 2010 – MG
See All the ArtWorks of the Visual Artist in Exhibition at the Virtual Gallery.
The Visual Artist painting live!
The Visual Artist painting live 2!