Troythulu is part of the new generation of niteroienses artists that has been gaining strength all over the place and doing a job that gives taste of view. The independent scene grows every day with works of quality in music, in crafts, in gastronomy and in the arts. Our thing. Our people. The silver House.
Born in Niterói on 1975, the designer, visual artist, and Illustrator Troythulu works with visual communication for more than 15 years. Founder of the Atelier Valença & Arts, and his brother, artist and restorer Carlos Valencia, has been excelling in the national art scene with a unique style. Her influences, noticeable in his features, pass through the Art Nouveau, Futurism and Surrealism, creating a unique style.
When mixing the same brush stroke in hues that seem to have a beginning or end, demarcated by firm lines and contrasts of light and shades. Figurations and stories that invite us to a fantastic reality of a very particular world, plastic beauty with depth, proposing a reflection on emotions, the daily life and the psyche.
Valencia brings to lovers of good news coming from mature fields painting inspirations, aspirations, wishes, idiosyncrasies and own emotions. Is part of a generation of talented artists willing to surrender in aesthetic revolution with intent only to demolish the convenience in creating. There is color in Niterói. And you couldn't even stop to take a closer look!
- Exhibition "Outopos" – Culture room Leila Diniz – Rio de Janeiro – Nov/2016
- Group exhibition "it: The Brazilian athletes for our artists "– Culture Room Leila Diniz-Rio de Janeiro-Brazil-Jul/2016
- Poetic Exhibition – Bistro Maison Vitalité-Niterói(RJ) -Brazil-Mar/2016
- Cosmic exposure-German Cultural Institute-Niterói-Brazil-Jul/2015
- Display More Love Please- Centre of Niterói-Niterói-Brazil Dance-Oct/2014
- Sinuoses exhibition-Culture room Leila Diniz – Rio de Janeiro – Brazil – August/2014
- Exhibition 1 blues to 2 -Coffee 2 4 7 – Rio de Janeiro – Brazil – Jan/2014
- Multiversos exhibition-Stable Pub-Niterói-Brazil-Nov/2013
- Multiversos – display Songs and Strokes – Alliance Française-Niterói-Brazil-Apr/2013
- 1° Salão de Artes Visuais Franco German Cultural Centre-Niterói-Brazil-Feb/2013
- Exhibition Art et de la Fraternité-Alliance Française- Rio de Janeiro-Brazil-may/2011
- 2º open Atelier-Atelier Valença and Arts- Rio de Janeiro-Brazil-Oct/2010
- 1º Atelier Open Doors - Atelier Valencia and Arts - Rio de Janeiro - Brazil - Nov / 2010
See All the Artworks of Visual Artist in Exhibition in Virtual Gallery.