Chat happens in the day 18 February, a partir the 19h, in the Kiosk of the Globe
The disorders and anxiety disorders are frequent in contemporary society and will be theme of the next sea of Cultures. To speak on the subject the day 18 February, the Globe invited experts that will debate, in his Kiosk – in Copacabana – about how to deal with these sensations that reach people of different ages and lifestyles.
The chat will have the presence of a psychologist Aline Sardines, President of the Association of Cognitive Therapies do Estado do Rio de Janeiro (Atc-River), PhD in Mental Health (IPUB/UFRJ) and author of the Welfare pills site; the doctor Fernando Gomes, neurologist, Professor and doctor specializing in Neuroscience, Pediatric Neurosurgery and Neurotraumatologia and consultant of the program "Meeting with Fátima Bernardes "; and the teacher of the COPPE/UFRJ Calvacanti Landmarks, doctor in Computer science from Université de Paris XI and editor of Business Intelligence, It's going to sound like information overload can become a factor of anxiety.
* In case of rain the event may be cancelled
About the sea of Cultures:
Since its debut, in november of 2014, the sea of Cultures has received several guests to discuss current issues, that reflect the daily life of the river and the Grand River.
- Jesse Walker (writer) and In Cyrus (actress, singer, composer and psychoanalyst) – "Literature in transit";
- Binho Culture (writer and producer) and Jackson S (researcher) – "Literature in the peripheries";
- Marcus Faustini (actor, Director and writer) and Heloisa Buarque de Hollanda (researcher and writer) – "Periphery is Center? The geographical reorganization of the city ";
- Pedro Bial (journalist) and Aderaldo Luciano (musician and poet) – "The popular poetry: Verso or reverse?”;
- Antonio Leal and Cavi Borges-"Short River – more than a debate, a stimulus for the production of short films ";
- Marquinhos of Oswaldo Cruz (Samba) and Milton Cunha (Carnival) -"River of Samba – A wobbly chat";
- Xico Sá, Elaine Marcelina and Julia Michaels-"the woman in contemporary culture";
- Luciana Savaget, Luciana Sandroni and Anna Claudia Ramos-"children's and youth literature";
- Jackson Antunes, Junior Perim and Karla Concá-"Macro-Cultural diffusion of circus arts";
- Ana Botafogo, Michel Lamb and Silvia Soter – "Classical dance and urban dance: a possible dialogue?”;
- Marcos Caruso, Veríssimo Junior, Reinaldo Sant’ Ana and Carmen Mello – "The theatre in different social contexts";
- Dj Marlboro, Matthew and Mc Leonardo-"Funk, Identity and Territory ";
- Cristina Aragon, Adriana Falcão, Luis Miranda and Aurelio Mesquita-"the Backcountry will turn Sea: the Northeast and its influences ";
- Mara Luquet and Eduardo Moreira-"Shoo crisis: How to overcome the risks and seize the opportunities”;
- Flavio Fachel, Alexander Chaudhari, Denise Valle-"Zika Virus-what you need to know".
|Sea of Cultures|
|Anxiety: How to learn to deal with it|
|Date: 18 February, Thursday|
|Time: 19h to 20h|
|Local: Globe kiosk (height of Muthiah)|
|Guests: Aline Sardines, Fernando Gomes Pinto and Marcos Chandra|