The competition’s aim is to promote the enrolled artists, giving them chance to join the international market of contemporary art.
Internationality and networking make YICCA a huge opportunity for the artists, which can:
- Win a cash prize:
– Euro 3.000 (three thousand/00) money prize to the first selected
– Euro 1.000 (one thousand/00) money prize to the second selected
- Promote their art through a variety of channels:
– exhibit the selected artworks in a exhibition space, determined by competition.
– improve the relationship between finalists and critics, curators, gallery owners, public and private art institutions that will have access to this important exhibition.
– have maximum visibility through the advertising campaign that will follow the competition and all its stages.
– the works of selected artists will be published on “YICCA” catalogue which will be distributed free of charge to the finalists and will be available for professionals and institutions invited during the inauguration of the event.
DATES AND DEADLINES
1 May 2017: Beginning of subscriptions.
20 September 2017: Subscriptions deadline.
18 October 2017: Notification of winning artworks.
November 2017: Exhibition
Jury’s final decision will lead to a selection of 18 artists that will participate in the final exhibition.
From the final 18 artists participating in the exhibition will be announced first and second ranked, who will win a prize of 3.000 (three thousand/00) and 1.000 (one thousand/00) euro.
All kinds of art works are accepted, including video, installations and performances.
All works will be presented by a picture or a video that must be followed by a description of the work.
All works must be available for the final exhibition and have to be artist’s property.
The contest is open to all artists or groups of artists and professionals from any country.
There are no special qualifications requiered for entry.
To register, please complete the registration form on the official website.
Created and managed by:
Associazione A.p.s. Moho
Via Zara 122/124
33038 Villanova di San Daniele del Friuli (UD), Italy
P.i. e C.f. : IT94111450303
ITA+39 0432 1840674 (10:00 – 16:00 CET – Mon. Fri.)
fax.+39 0432 1840244