EDSON APARECIDO DE OLIVEIRA (EDSON ÓLIVER)
Edson Óliver is a visual artist from Ouro Verde de Minas - MG.
With creativity and dynamics, is always looking for good results. Scholar and lover of art history, also teaches, passing on your knowledge.
There are more than 15 years working with fine arts, participated in several collective and individual exhibitions, with complete works published in events.
- 1999–2002 - Graduation in Plastic Arts, Integrated Heart of Jesus, SAINC, Brasil.
- Drawing and Painting - Brazilian Academy of Arts - ABRA - SP;
- Spanish and English - Centro Cultural Adamastor - Guarulhos - SP.
- Foundation to support the Faculty of Education at USP - FAFE Arte Educador - Sec. Education - Guarulhos - SP;
- Arts Teacher - Sec. Education Teófilo Otoni - MG.
- 2012 and 2017 - Arts Teacher;
- 2003 and 2012 - Art Educator Sec. Education AGENDE.
- Guarulhos City Hall (Guarulhos - SP) - collective - 2006;
- Eighteen - Exhibition of Artists of the plastic arts project - CME Adamastor (Guarulhos - SP) – 2006;
- Arts Foundation (São Caetano - SP) – 2002 and 2004;
- Workshop (Banco do Brasil Cultural Center - SP) – 2003;
- Municipal Hall of Mauá - 2002;
- Art Salon (FATEA - SP) – 2001;
- Lobby of Mauá Municipal Theater - 2001;
- Hall (ABRA - SP) – 1997/98/99.
COMPLETE PAPERS PUBLISHED IN EVENTS
Oliveira, IT'S AT
- Mauá Municipal Theater Station - Cenotechnical support and urban intervention www.maua.sp.gov.br;
- Santa Luzia Cave Station - Costume Designer (Indian);
- Maua Newspaper, Voice of Mauá - Poem Cecília Meireles;
- TVA Interview - EM POSTER Program;
- In: Monitoring at the exhibition “O Livro de Cabeceira” at the Museu da Casa Brasileira (SP/2003);
- Labyrinth of Unconsciousness - Santo André - 2002;
- Maua Newspaper, the voice of Mauá, VAT, ABC POSTER Program - 2002;
- Feast of Nations (scenography) – 2002 to 2005 – Sec. Guarulhos Education - Cultural Agenda;
- Metropolitan Sheet.
See All the Artworks of the Visual Artist in Exhibition in the Virtual Gallery.