Candidates compete to the final position in awarding the first placed with
a week trip to Paris
The semifinals of French Song Festival will be held on the day 22 October, Thursday, às 19h30, in the Auditorium of the Alliance Française of Tijuca, with free admission. This year the sixth edition of the festival issued a list with 100 options of songs for candidates, with artists such as ZAZ, Stromae and Julien Clerc. The festival is a national music competition sponsored by the Alliance Française, in partnership with Air France and the Club Med.
The 13 candidates interpret French songs and vying for a spot in the grand final of the Festival, whose main prize a trip to Paris. The event will have the special participation of singer Valérie Lu, French singer and songwriter, I released her newest album for the record label Sony Music, Reinventing classics of French music through an original retelling and filled with Brazilian spices.
The criteria taken into account by the jury composed of personalities linked to the artistic medium, the Alliance Française, French authorities and/or representatives of sponsors were the tuning, pace, interpretation and pronunciation of the songs.
Beyond the semifinals the following cities happen: Recife, Brasilia, Belo Horizonte, Curitiba, Sao Paulo and Porto Alegre. Meet the selected for the regional stage:
- Ane Vaz – Soulman (Ben l'oncle Soul)
- Daniel Barros – Pour that tu m'aimes encore (Céline Dion)
- Eliane Salek – Jardin d'hiver (Henri Salvador)
- Gabriel Demasi – Ma liberté (Georges Moustaki)
- Ingrid Vasquez – -Vous Battez (Brigitte)
- Jaqueline Antunes – Petite Marie (Francis Cabrel)
- Livia Borges – On ira (ZAZ)
- Luis Clovis Lima Viana – L'Eau à la bouche (Serge Gainsbourg)
- Luiz Alfredo Mendes – La Bohème (Charles Aznavour)
- Allan Lawrence – Je Veux (ZAZ)
- Pedro Loureiro – Soulman (Ben l'oncle Soul)
- Stella Maiques – J'ai deux amours (Madeleine Peyroux)
- Tatiana Monteiro – Soulman (Ben l'oncle Soul)
The final will be held in Rio de Janeiro on the day 10 November, in the theater Maison de France.
|Festival of French song|
|Semifinal: 22 October, Thursday, às 19h30|
|Alliance Française Auditorium Tijuca|
Rua Andrade Neves, 315
Free entrance. Limited seats in order of arrival.
Passwords will be distributed 1 hour before the Office.