Born in Mozambique – Africa. Started painting in 1994, as an autodidact, when currently living in South Africa.
Had participations in several art exhibitions throughout her career, with some special mentions below:
- Collective on Galleria La Pigna – Roma 2016;
- Collective at the Carrousel du Louvre – Paris 2016;
- Collective on Galeria Vieira Portuense, in Porto 2016;
- Collective on CAE, entered in the "Prêmio Mário Silva" 2016;
- Collective on Galeria Magenta, April 2016;
- Participation in the ART4MOZ on Douro Marina Porto, January 2016;
- Participation in the 5º Salão Internacional de Arte in small format (20X20) November 2015 having been given the Popularity Award in "days of rain";
- Individual exhibition on Casa da Mutualidade em Coimbra, October 2015;
- Participation in the IV Salão de Arte de Pedrógão Grande, August 2015;
- Collective on Casa do Paço – Figueira da Foz, July 2015;
- Collective on Liceu Casino Pontevedra – Espanha, May 2015;
- Participation in Art Olympia 2015 International Competition in Tokyo, Japan;
- Participation in various collectives in FIGUEIRA DA FOZ and COIMBRA (2012 – 2014);
- Fine arts exhibition of Greek Presidency of the European Union, held at the Galeria da Caixa Econômica Federal in Brasília, Brasil, March 2003;
- Participation in Collective Exhibition commemorating the first anniversary of the International Biennale of Florence, Italy, on Espaço Cultural do PIC in Belo Horizonte, Brasil, the Cultural Space of the Supreme Court of Justice in Brasilia and Sao Paulo;
- Participation in the group exhibition "shapes and colors" on Club Paineiras in Morumbi with support of Ministry of culture – State of S. Paulo, March 2002;
- Participation with the South American Artists for art and culture in high seas;
- Participation in the II SALÃO INTERNACIONAL DE S.PAULO;
- Contemporary – in the Espaço Cultural da Biblioteca Municipal Alceu Amoroso Lima – S.Paulo, with a foreign delegation 18 selected artists from France, Germany, Italy, Spain among others;
- Participation in Conference on "Little Brazil Street" in new YORK, September 2000.
- Popularity award in small format (20X20);
- 5º Prémio Lorenzo Magnifico, at Biennal Internazionale Dell’Arte Contemporânea, Florence, Fortezza da Basso, ITALY, December 2001;
- Bronze medal at theIII Salão de Arte Contemporânea at Casa Paraíba;
- Honorable mention in the I Salão de Artes Plásticas da Escola de Guerra Naval Marinha do Brasil – Rio de Janeiro;
- SAMS CLUB Company trophy in the I Salão de Artes Plásticas Hilton Brasilton at Contagem – Bhte – BRASIL;
- Trophy Company commercial and Industrial Association of Contagem (ACIC), December 2000;
- Silver medal at the I Salão Oficial de Artes Plásticas e Design do Centro Comercial Leste Aricanduva – S.Paulo.
See All the Artworks of Visual Artist in Exhibition in Virtual Gallery.