I was born in Aparecida/São Paulo and live in the capital about 47 years, since I got married.
- University course of Portuguese and French;
- Architectural drawing course in technical school;
- Painting courses in schools of fine arts: – Open – Brazilian Academy of Arts – SP – of 1999 a 2001;
- Home of the restaurateur-SP/SP – 2012 on.
My first contact with the arts was in childhood doing the first landscapes, animals, flowers and dolls.
In addition to these jokes, I grew up in frequent contact with the music, the dance and the amateur theatre.
My curiosity led me to want to know the great painters, his works, as well as the history of art.
I like artists of various schools, since, for me, the beauty, the sensitivity and the colors are the most important.
The influences come from Turner, Monet, Matisse, Van Gogh until Thomaz Ianelli.
I've been working with acrylic, but occasionally also use glue, the pastel and oil.
Breathe me in places I travel in detail of the nature and sometimes it's the imagination, the dream that lead me to find the colors and lines. Can I choose the theme, Search, do studies to start work. Or mix the colors and let me drive by intuition.
National and international exhibitions:
- CONTEMPORARY EXPRESSIONS – BANK OF URUGUAY – SP – 2015;
- CONVERGENCE-PIOLA GARDENS – SP – 2015;
- I SALON OF PLASTIC ARTS OF THE SOLAR DOS ANDRADAS-CPOR – SP – AWARDS: HONORABLE MENTION – WORK "LUMIÈRE" – 2014;
- II SHOW OF PLASTIC ARTS QUISSAK JR. – GUARATINGUETÁ-SP-AWARDS: HONORABLE MENTION – WORK "THE FLIES" -2003;
- XVIII SALÃO DE ARTES PLÁSTICAS MUNICIPAL PROF.. ERNESTO QUISSAK – GUARATINGUETÁ-SP- 2002;
- THE ART PROJECT NEAR YOU – SÃO PAULO – CAPITAL – AWARD HONORABLE MENTION-WORK "FIELD TRIP" – 2001;
- SOLO EXHIBITION: "SEA EYE";
- SECRETARY OF CULTURE OF THE STATE OF SÃO PAULO – MUSEUM ADVISOR RODRIGUES ALVES GUARATINGUETÁ-SP- 2002.
See All the Artworks of Visual Artist in Exhibition in Virtual Gallery.