I started sculpting in wood since he was a child in Blumenau. By years 90 having a greater ecological awareness started to use only recycled wood, first looking for fallen trees in the Woods, After wood found at the beach brought by sea. In 2007 I walked a lot for the sand and began to encounter the massive amount of found trash, then started thinking of a way to reuse this material in my work. As the result obtained in these works made me well and the planet I spent producing pieces in which I turn trash into an artistic work in which I turn fully the raw material used in something in which you face can't identify that really this was pure garbage.
Of course, this was a result of many experiments, in which many didn't work, now as having a great experience I can imagine an end result for a play without errors. But I keep an eye on new substances discarded for reuse.
Currently I am dedicating myself more paintings. Today Minister courses, lectures and workshops regarding this matter for arts teachers, students and other interested.
I live in Mariners and work at Municipal Foundation of culture of Mariners.
- Itajaí City Hall Atrium Windows in Itajaí – 07/2010.
- Windows Administration Unerj in Jaraguá do Sul – 09/2010.
- Cosmic signals Municipal Gallery of Arts Baln. Camboriú – 03/2011.
- Tribute to Guaratuba – House of culture of Guaratuba – 04/2011.
- Inauguration Gal. Joaquim Rodrigues – Navegantes – 07/2012.
- Reviving Remnants – House Dide Brandão – Itajaí- 08/2012 – INDIVIDUAL.
- Reviving Remnants Gal. Joaquim Rodrigues-Mariners – 09/2012 – INDIVIDUAL.
- 8Cultural Festival – Hall Library Univali-Itajaí – 09/2012.
- Sustainability – Municipal Gallery of Arts Balneário Camboriú – 12/2012.
- Pretext – House Dide Brandão-Itajaí- 02/2013.
- Unusual Nature – Municipal Library of Balneário Camboriú – 04/2013.
- Clay Clay Garbage Bixo – Hall Library Univali-Itajaí – 06/2013 – INDIVIDUAL.
- 10Cultural Festival – Hall Library Univali-Itajaí – 09/2013.
- The Pontal across Gallery Elson dos Santos – Navegantes – 06/2014.
- The Pontal across Gal. Joaquim Rodrigues – Navegantes – 07/2014.
- The Pontal across airport – Navegantes Gallery – 08/2014.
- Sculpture Symposium Jorge Shroder-Baln Camboriú – 04/2015.
- My Prospects – Hall Library Univali-Itajaí – 04/2015 – INDIVIDUAL.
- My perspective and the Tomorrow – House Dide Brandão-Itajaí – 10/2015 – INDIVIDUAL.
- The sand sculpture Festival of Balneário Camboriú – 05/2016.
- Windows Administration-Balneário Camboriú Shopping – 05/2016.
- Pretext – Inauguration Gallery of SESC-Itajaí – 06/2016.
- 1º Our Hall-Municipal Gallery of Arts-Itajaí – 07/2016.
- Quintessence – SESC Gallery-Itajaí – 03/2107.
- Quintessence – Hall Univali Itajai – 05/2017.
- Park with Art-Balneário Camboriú – 07/2017-PERMANENT.
- Quintessence – Legislative Assembly-Florianópolis – 07/2017.
- Work selected in 3° New Salon Itajaí (October to November/2006).
- Award-winning sculpture in 1° place in the LGBT Cultural (Diversity Project).
- Culture conferences.
- 3° new Salon – 11/2006.
- 1Municipal Cultural Conference of Mariners – 10/2009.
- 7Seminar of plastic arts of Itajaí- 07/2010.
- University Cultural Festival – 09/2012.
- 11º national week of Museums – 05/2013.
- 9Our State Art Festival Award Committee Apae – 05/2013.
- Roundtable week of museums in Florianopolis – 05/2013.
- State Forum of Culture – 06/2013.
- 2St Municipal Cultural Conference of Mariners – 06/2013.
- 3ND State Conference – 09/2013.
- 4° Catarinense Municipal Managers Forum of Culture – 03/2014.
- 1sculpture Workshop – Atelier George Schroeder – 03/2015.
- 5° Catarinense Municipal Managers Forum of Culture – 04/2015.
- 1Seminar Visual Arts – Contemporary Art – 10/2015.
- 1Seminar Visual Arts – Art and education – 10/2015.
- 1Seminar Visual Arts – Curators of Museums – 10/2015.
- 1Seminar Visual Arts – Drawing Workshop – 10/2015.
- National seminar on artistic and Cultural formation – Brasília – 12/2015.
- 6° Catarinense Municipal Managers Forum of Culture – 03/2016.
See All the Artworks of the Visual Artist in Exhibition in the Virtual Gallery.