Paulo Di Santoro
Degree in fine arts from the School of Fine Arts in 1982. He continued his studies with other artists to establish the technique and style. Also improved his drawing technique figures with the constant study of human anatomy. Since then, his works had several phases by the search for his artistic personality. The works show the diversity of techniques used: oil on canvas, acrylic on canvas, watercolors on various media types and paper.
In his works we can see a peculiar look on the various topics treated, are naked, a human figure, the urban landscape and other everyday topics.
Awards: 01 Honorable Mention
Participation in Salons and Exhibitions:
- 1982 - Young Artists - Gallery Culture
- 1985 - II Prize Pirelli “Young Painting” - Acrilex Contest Painting - MASP
- 1987 X - Contemporary Art Exhibition - YMCA of Sorocaba
II Hall of Plastic Arts of ADESG - Association of Graduates of the War College
- 1988 - XXIII May - Brazilian Society of Fine Arts
- 1989 - Individual Exhibition at Telesp - São Paulo S Telecommunication. The.
VIII Hall of Contemporary Art - São José do Rio Preto
IX Hall of Visual Arts in Presidente Prudente
Exhibition in conjunction with another artist - Hotel Sao Paulo Centre Hotel
- 1990 - XX Batista da Costa - ABRARTE Artistic Culture Petropolis Hall 48 Free - São Paulo Association of Fine Arts
- 2011 - Collective Exhibition Commemorating the International Women's Month - Guest Artist - Art ABACH Brazilian Academy, Culture and History.
Currently finalized a production 13 watercolors, 35 x 25 cm, with Title “Paths”, which depicts everyday scenes of some places in the city of São Paulo, the northern region. This paper aims to take the viewer to perceive the beauty of the city and to show a lost look the rush of people in their day-to-day, and suggest the various ways we can imagine to go in several directions.
See All the Artworks of the Visual Artist in Exhibition in the Virtual Gallery.