Your privacy is important to us. It is the policy of the Works of Art Site: Arte e Cultura respect your privacy regarding any information from you that we may collect on the Website Obras de Arte: Arte e Cultura, and other websites we own and operate.
We work based on the Data Protection Law (13.709/2018) that brings privacy guarantees, confidentiality, retention, protection of the fundamental rights of liberty and the free development of the person's personality. In addition, We respect the Federal Constitution of the Federative Republic of Brazil, the Consumer Protection Code (lei 8.078/90), Civil Law of the Internet (lei 12.965/14).
We only ask for personal information when we really need it to provide you with a service.. We do it by fair and legal means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we are collecting and how it will be used..
We make it clear why we are collecting and how it will be used, because everything is done for correct general administration.
We only retain the information collected for as long as necessary to provide the requested service.. When we store data, we protect within commercially acceptable means under current legislation to prevent loss and theft, as well as access, disclosure, copy, unauthorized use or modification.
We do not share personally identifiable information publicly or with third parties., except by court order.
Our website may have links to external websites that are not operated by us.. Given this, we are not responsible for third-party damages.. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of third-party websites and cannot accept responsibility for their respective privacy policies..
As a consumer, you are free to refuse our request for personal information., understanding that we may not be able to provide some of the desired services..
Your continued use of our site will be deemed acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information.. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, get in touch with us through the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our policy is constantly updated.
The Site Works of Art: Arte e Cultura. is not responsible if you use your data incorrectly or incorrectly, being excluded from any responsibility in this regard.
what are cookies?
As is common practice on almost all professional websites, este site usa cookies, which are small files downloaded to your computer, to improve your experience. This page describes what information they collect., how we use them and why we sometimes need to store these cookies. We will also share how you can prevent these cookies from being stored., however, this can downgrade or break’ certain elements of the site's functionality.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting your browser settings (see your browser Help to learn how to do this.). Please be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites you visit. Disabling cookies will generally result in the disabling of certain functionality and features of this website.. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
Cookies that we define
- Cookies related to email newsletters
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies can be used to remind you if you are already registered and if you should show certain notifications valid only for registered users / unsubscribed.
- Cookies related to surveys
- Form-related cookies
When you submit data through a form such as those found on the contact pages or feedback forms, cookies can be set to remember user details for future correspondence.
- Site Preferences Cookies
To provide a great experience on this site, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it.. To remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page that is affected by your preferences..
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most pervasive and reliable analytics solutions on the web, to help us understand how you use the site and how we can improve your experience.. These cookies can track items such as how much time you spend on the site and which pages you visit., so we can continue to produce compelling content.
For more information about Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third-party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site., so we can continue to produce compelling content. These cookies can track items such as the time you spend on the site or the pages you visit., which helps us understand how we can improve the site for you.
- Periodically, we test new features and make subtle changes to the way the site looks.. When we're still testing new features, these cookies can be used garantirto ensure that you receive a consistent experience while on the site, while we understand which optimizations our users appreciate the most.
- As we sell products, It's important that we understand the statistics about how many visitors to our site actually buy and, therefore, this is the type of data these cookies will track. This is important to you, as it means we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to analyze our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- The Google AdSense service we use to serve ads uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times a particular ad is shown to you.
For more information about Google AdSense, see the official AdSense Privacy FAQs.
- We use advertisements to offset the costs of running this site and provide funding for future developments.. The behavioral advertising cookies used by this website are designed to ensure that you deliver the most relevant ads whenever possible, anonymously tracking your interests and presenting similar things that may be of interest to you..
- Several partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have accessed the site through one of our partner sites, so we can credit them properly and, if applicable, allow our affiliate partners to offer any promotion that may provide you to make a purchase.
The user undertakes to make proper use of the contents and information that the Site Obras de Arte: Art and Culture offers and with an enunciative character, but not limiting:
- A) Do not engage in activities that are illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
- B) Respect all national or international legislation to which Brazil is a signatory;
- C) Do not spread racist propaganda or content, xenophobia, bookmakers, games of luck and chance, any kind of illegal pornography, of apology for terrorism or against human rights;
- D) Do not damage physical systems (hardwares) and logical (softwares) do Site Obras de Arte: Arte e Cultura, from your suppliers or third parties, to introduce or spread computer viruses or any other hardware or software systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage;
- And) The published contents, have copyright and intellectual property rights reserved, as established by the Copyright Law n.. 9.610, from 19.2.1998 of the Brazilian Federal Government and related. any infringement, will be communicated to the competent authorities.
Data Subject Rights
The holder of personal data has the right to request from the Obras de Arte website: Arte e Cultura, through the specific treatment channel, any time, upon formal request, information regarding your data.
Requests will be analyzed as provided for in current legislation within a period of 72 hours, unless legally determined and/or subject to law.
Data holders, according to the LGPD text, can exercise their rights through:
- Confirmation of the existence of treatment;
- Access to your personal data;
- Correction of incomplete data, inaccurate or outdated;
- Anonymization, blocking or deleting unnecessary data, excessive or treated in violation of the provisions of this Law;
- Data portability to another service or product provider, upon express request, in accordance with the regulation of the national authority, commercial and industrial secrets observed;
- Deletion of personal data processed with the consent of the holder;
- Information on public and private entities with which the controller shared data;
- Information about the possibility of not providing consent and the consequences of denial;
- Revocation of consent.
How to exercise your data subject rights?
- If you don't want to receive our marketing communications, You can cancel further shipments by clicking the link sent next to the marketing email;
- For other requests regarding the rights of the holder of personal data, get in touch with us through the email email@example.com;
We hope you are clarified and, as mentioned above, if there's something you're not sure you need or not, it is generally safer to leave cookies enabled., if you interact with one of the features you use on our site.
The Site Works of Art: Arte e Cultura will endeavor to safeguard the information and data collected from the user by the website. However, considering that there is no fully effective and secure means of transmitting and retaining electronic data, the Site Works of Art: Art and Culture cannot ensure that unauthorized third parties do not succeed in improper access, disclaiming any liability for damages and losses arising from the conduct of third parties, external site attacks such as: virus, database hack, technical defects or defects, as well as operational resulting from the use of the website and due to connection failures.