A CCJF will reopen its doors, partially, from next tuesday, day 3 August, complying with all protective measures determined by the authorities. In this first moment, visitation will be restricted to the entrance hall., with an exhibition on the memory of the Federal Court and the history of the building – which was once the seat of the Federal Supreme Court. On the first floor, you can visit the Session Room and the permanent exhibition of togas.
The opening hours will be from 12:00 to 16:00, from Tuesday to Sunday and the amount of public will be limited to 2/3 of internal capacity (until 120 people). For a safer visit, there will be alcohol gel distributed throughout the building and the following protocols and guidelines must be followed by employees and visitors:
- – Using the mask correctly;
- – Inlet temperature measurement;
- – Distance of at least 2 meters from other people;
- – Preferential use of stairs to access the first floor;
- – The drinking fountains will not work during this period;
- – Suggestion to avoid sharing objects and food with other visitors.
See our reopening protocol.
Welcome! Em breve teremos mais atividades liberadas. Meanwhile, siga-nos nas redes sociais, visit our website and find out about our digital programming at www10.trf2.jus.br/ccjf/festival-cultural-ccjfemcasa