Notice of Public Notice via Public Notices and Related:
A Notice of the 5th edition of Fomento à Periferia it is intended for cultural artistic collectives that have been operating for at least three years on the outskirts of the city of São Paulo or in pockets of high social vulnerability index. To subscribe, the collective must be represented by a Proponent Nucleus of three persons over eighteen years of age.
Promoting Periphery Culture financially supports cultural projects and actions that focus on:
- Management, maintenance and programming of existing autonomous cultural spaces;
- Search, creation, production, diffusion and circulation of cultural and artistic productions from peripheral areas and pockets with high levels of social vulnerability, recognizing the most diverse forms of these expressions;
- Self-training and multiplication of knowledge in the collective and for civil society;
- Local economic productive arrangements, as community studios, cultural producers, Publishers, among other;
- Processes for articulating collective networks and forums around cultural themes.
To be able to compete in the Promotion of Periphery Culture, the artistic collective must prove its performance in the area for, at least, three years from the deadline for registration. Performance is proven through a portfolio.
Proposed Work Plans must have a minimum budget value of R $ 113.921,42 and maximum R $ 341.764,26 and a schedule of up to twenty-four months.
|- Registrations: until 31 July / 2020, via online|
|- Registration fee: doesn't it|
|- Financial support: activate.|
|- Notice + Inscription: bit.ly/2Z9UAYX|
Source: Public Notices and Related.