Mara Luquet and Eduardo Moreira will debate the subject, day 10, in the Kiosk of the Globe
The economic crisis that has affected the pockets of Brazilian families is the theme of the Cultures of the day 10 of december, Thursday, at 19h, in the Kiosk of the Globe, in Copacabana. For the meeting entitled "Shoo crisis: How to overcome the risks and seize the opportunities”, conducted by the globe in partnership with GloboNews, invited the expert Eduardo Moreira and the journalist Mara Luquet.
Mara Luquet, program commentator ' GloboNews ' Agenda, specialist in home economics of the ' Jornal da Globo ' and author of several personal finance books, will interview the civil engineer and Economist Eduardo Moreira, that has more than 15 years of experience in the financial market and is the author of the best seller “Charming Lives ". In chat, they will talk about how to overcome the moment and seize the opportunities of the market before the country's economic situation.
About the sea of Cultures:
Since its debut, the sea of Cultures has received several guests to discuss current issues, that reflect the daily life of the river and the Grand River.
- Jesse Walker (writer) and In Cyrus (actress, singer, composer and psychoanalyst) – "Literature in transit";
- Binho Culture (writer and producer) and Jackson S (researcher) – "Literature in the peripheries";
- Marcus Faustini (actor, Director and writer) and Heloisa Buarque de Hollanda (researcher and writer) – "Periphery is Center? The geographical reorganization of the city ";
- Pedro Bial (journalist) and Aderaldo Luciano (musician and poet) – "The popular poetry: Verso or reverse?”;
- Antonio Leal and Cavi Borges-"Short River – more than a debate, a stimulus for the production of short films ";
- Marquinhos of Oswaldo Cruz (Samba) and Milton Cunha (Carnival) -"River of Samba – A wobbly chat";
- Xico Sá, Elaine Marcelina and Julia Michaels-"the woman in contemporary culture";
- Luciana Savaget, Luciana Sandroni and Anna Claudia Ramos-"children's and youth literature";
- Jackson Antunes, Junior Perim and Karla Concá-"Macro-Cultural diffusion of circus arts";
- Ana Botafogo, Michel Lamb and Silvia Soter – "Classical dance and urban dance: a possible dialogue?”;
- Marcos Caruso, Veríssimo Junior, Reinaldo Sant’ Ana and Carmen Mello – "The theatre in different social contexts";
- Dj Marlboro, Matthew and Mc Leonardo-"Funk, Identity and Territory ";
- Cristina Aragon, Adriana Falcão, Luis Miranda and Aurelio Mesquita-"the Backcountry will turn Sea: the Northeast and its influences ".
|Sea of Cultures|
|Date: 10 of december (Thursday)|
|Theme: "Shoo Crisis: How to overcome the risks and seize the opportunities”|
|Local: Globe kiosk-Copacabana beach (height of Muthiah Street)|
Guests: Mara Luquet and Eduardo Moreira